Alex Horowitz – Your Brea Real Estate Agent
Alex has been a full-time Brea Real Estate Agent since 1988 and a resident of Brea since 1978. He has sold over $750 million in real estate during his career and continues to outsell the average Brea Real Estate Agent by a nine-to-one margin. Alex’s approach to real estate embraces the philosophy of “Success, One Family at a Time.” This attitude creates long-term relationships that results in word-of-mouth references and repeat business, the cornerstone of any successful endeavor.
- Active California Real Estate License since March 1988 (DRE #00983521 HB/CB # 01517694)
- Member, Pacific Southwest Board of Realtors (Formerly North Orange County Board of Realtors)
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Member, City of Brea Chamber of Commerce Country Road Homeowners Association Director 1986-1990
- White Glove Concierge Services
- 4-Step Property Certification Plan
- VIP Seller Service
- Performance Guarantee
- Dual-Agency Discount
- Quick Sale Savings
Expertise as Brea Real Estate Agent
- As a Brea real estate agent and 25-year resident of Brea, Alex is not only familiar with the community in which he lives, he has the inherent ability to know its neighborhoods by their individual distinctions. He considers the intangibles involved in any transaction and makes the connection between the people entering the community with what that community has to offer in return, a process that creates client satisfaction at the end of every real estate transaction.
- Addressing potential problems before they appear Alex prepares buyers and sellers for any possible “bumps in the road” and informs them of their options. He believes education is one of the essential steps in the real estate transaction and provides every opportunity to support his client’s need and right to be informed.
- Alex and his team believe in the value of advertising to help their clients sell quickly and at the best possible price using an extensive marketing platform.
- Advertising resources including upwards of 15 marketing venues ranging from print to dynamic movie screen advertisements, and any viable option in between.
- Expert real estate advice backed by 20+ years of experience
- Real Estate investment opportunities
- Extensive community awareness and involvement
Alex has been ranked the #1 Buyer’s Agent and the #1 Listing Agent in Brea by an independent source-Advanced Listing Service. Dynamic Marketing Resources show Alex selling more Brea homes than any other agent in 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, & 2006. He also ranks in the top 1% of all North Orange County real estate agents for total transactions closed, sales and listings. A recognized expert in the field, Alex has a weekly column in the Star Progress where he discusses the ever-changing real estate market in Brea and La Habra. Alex appears regularly on KRLS 980′s radio talk show where he shares his real estate expertise with listeners on current real estate market information, trends and predictions.
As a Brea Real Estate Agent Alex believes in giving back to the community and sponsors many groups and events such as the Brea Fest, Brea’s Little League, Brea schools and more.